By accessing the website at https://trafficsafety.org/, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Except as otherwise noted, permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Network of Employers for Traffic Safety’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Network of Employers for Traffic Safety’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Network of Employers for Traffic Safety at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Network of Employers for Traffic Safety’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Network of Employers for Traffic Safety makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Network of Employers for Traffic Safety does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Network of Employers for Traffic Safety or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Network of Employers for Traffic Safety’s website, even if Network of Employers for Traffic Safety or a Network of Employers for Traffic Safety authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Network of Employers for Traffic Safety’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Network of Employers for Traffic Safety does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Network of Employers for Traffic Safety may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Network of Employers for Traffic Safety does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Network of Employers for Traffic Safety has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Network of Employers for Traffic Safety of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Network of Employers for Traffic Safety may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Vienna, VA USA and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
We will always comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) when dealing with your personal data. Further details on the GDPR can be found on the EU GDPR website here: www.eugdpr.org/
For the purposes of the GDPR, we will be the “controller” of all personal data we hold about you.
You have rights under the GDPR:
• to access your personal data
• to be provided with information about how your personal data is processed
• to have your personal data corrected
• to have your personal data erased in certain circumstances
• to object to or restrict how your personal data is processed
• to have your personal data transferred to yourself or to another business in certain circumstances.
Who are we?
We are the Network of Employers for Traffic Safety (NETS).
We can be reached at:
344 Maple Ave West #357, Vienna VA 22180
+1. 703,755.5350 or email@example.com
What information we collect and why:
|Type of Information||Purpose(s)||Legal Basis for Processing|
|Member’s name, work mailing address, work telephone number(s), and work e-mail address.||Managing membership of NETS, event registration lists, and other NETS information distribution.||Performing NETS’ contract with the member.
For the purposes of our legitimate interests in operating NETS.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will not transfer your personal data without your consent. We have implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personal data from loss, misuse, or unauthorized alteration or destruction. Please note however that where you are transmitting information to us over the internet this can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure. For any payments which we take from you online we will use a recognized online secure payment system. We will notify you promptly in the event of any breach of your personal data which might expose you to serious risk.
- We will never sell your personal data. We will not share your personal data with any third parties without your prior consent (which you are free to withhold) except where required to do so by law. We may pass your personal data to third parties who are service providers, agents and subcontractors to us for the purposes of completing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf (e.g. to send you mailings or provide telephone membership renewal reminders). However, we disclose only the personal data that is necessary for the third party to deliver the service and we have a contract in place that requires them to keep your information secure and not to use it for their own purposes.
You have the right to take any complaints about how we process your personal data to the Information Commissioner.
For more details, please address any questions, comments and requests regarding our data processing practices to the NETS staff at +1.703.755.5350 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
©2018 Network for Employers for Traffic Safety. The material on the website is copyrighted to NETS, with all rights reserved, except as noted.
Drive Safely Work Week, 2 Seconds 2 Click, NETSWORK, and STRENGTH IN NUMBERS are registered trademarks of the Network for Employers for Traffic Safety.