2019 STRENGTH IN NUMBERS® Annual Conference
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION NOW OPEN! October 9 & 10, 2019 Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel Arlington, Virginia (Metro D.C. area)
NETS Member/NETS Member Presenter registration rates:
$579 – Early Bird Rate now through June 30th
$599 – July 1st through September 6th
$649 – September 7th through conference
Non-NETS Member: $649
NETS Sponsor: $579
Hotel reservations may also be made by phone by calling Marriott Reservations 1-800-228-9290.
The conference will begin at 8:00 a.m. EST Wednesday, October 9th and conclude by 1:30 p.m. EST Thursday, October 10th.
Keynote Speakers Announced!
Integrating Wellness Initiatives Into Your Employee Road Safety Program, Including Real World Cost Implications
Vehicle Technology in an Ever-changing Fleet World, Including the Latest OEM Technology Advances
Employer Cannabis Legalization and Policy Development: A Best Practice Employer Road Map
Share road safety case studies, new research and emerging issues with your employer road safety peers at the NETS 2019 Annual STRENGTH IN NUMBERS® Benchmark Conference.
Detailed agenda forthcoming. Preliminary presentation topics include:
- The role of executive leadership in establishing AND sustaining a proactive road safety culture
- The latest government road safety challenges and intervention strategies
- Vehicle technology advancements and the role of OEMs in making vehicles safer for everyone
- Best practices to incorporate health and wellness into your road safety program
- Employer policy development and best practice implementation surrounding cannabis legalization
- Sessions dedicated to Heavy Good Vehicles (HGV) and International initiatives for global organizations
- Best practice social responsibility and community outreach projects and strategies
- Review of 2019 NETS Benchmark report including the latest findings and correlation of road safety leading and lagging indicators
Attendees will also have the opportunity to engage directly with NETS sponsors who will be on-site for the duration of the event.
Conference participants include NETS member companies from diverse industries, representing a collective global fleet of more than half-a-million vehicles, ~80% passenger vehicles, that travel nearly 11 billion miles annually.