- Membership Directory Access the NETS Membership list to connect with colleagues from other member companies.
- Road Safety Leaders Forum Online discussions with NETS members to share best practices, get advice & answers to your questions.
- Unlimited Number of Employee Accounts All employees of the member company can gain access to NETS membership benefits; a great value!
- NETS STRENGTH IN NUMBERS Benchmark Report Comparison of crash metrics, road safety policies, driver training programs, crash review practices, the “greening” of fleets, and more.
- Post-Incident Coaching Toolkit Guidance and templates to conduct post-incident coaching for crash follow up and prevention measures.
Open Access Resources
- Drive Safely Work Week™ Campaign Archive - Access past DSWW toolkits and templates to enable you to conduct week-long campaigns on a variety of safe driving topics.
- 2seconds2click™ Seat Belt Drive Safely Work Week™ Campaign - 2seconds2click is a toolkit developed by the Network of Employers for Traffic Safety (NETS) in partnership with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). This step-by-step toolkit includes everything you need to create a 4-week seat belt campaign within your workplace.
- Cost of Motor Vehicle Crashes to Employers—2015™ - Report on how driver behaviors—on and off the job—contribute to costs.
- Comprehensive Guide to Road Safety™ - For employers of large or small fleets of all vehicle types with new, developing or advanced road safety programs. Thanks to the Coca-Cola Company, NETS’ Board Member company, for making the Comprehensive Guide to Road Safety™ available in 21 languages.
- Guide to Defensive Driver Training™ - Complements the NETS Comprehensive Guide to Road Safety™. Defines the elements of an effective and sustainable Defensive Driver Training (DDT) program.
- Recommended Road Safety Practices™ - Compare your road safety program and policies to best practices drawn from NETS' benchmark program.
- Novice Driver’s Road Map™ - Featured in USA Today! Curriculum for parents to guide teens to be safe, focused drivers & meet most state's license requirements.