- Membership Directory Access the NETS Membership list to connect with colleagues from other member companies.
- Unlimited Number of Employee Accounts All employees of the member company can gain access to NETS membership benefits; a great value!
- NETS STRENGTH IN NUMBERS Benchmark Report Comparison of crash metrics, road safety policies, driver training programs, crash review practices, the “greening” of fleets, and more.
- Post-Incident Coaching Toolkit Guidance and templates to conduct post-incident coaching for crash follow up and prevention measures.
- NETS Road Safety Leaders Forum
Share your ideas, ask or answer a question, and let your fellow NETS Members know about latest news and information in road safety.
Open Access Resources
- 2seconds2click™ Seat Belt Drive Safely Work Week™ Campaign - 2seconds2click is a toolkit developed by the Network of Employers for Traffic Safety (NETS) in partnership with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). This step-by-step toolkit includes everything you need to create a 4-week seat belt campaign within your workplace.
- UPDATED! Cost of Motor Vehicle Crashes to Employers—2019 - This report and cost of crashes calculator is provided to help employers understand the cost of crashes incurred by their occupational fleets, in addition to the on- and off-the-job costs of crashes for all their employees and their employees’ dependents.
- Drug-Impaired Driving Campaign - The Drug-Impaired Driving website is a toolkit developed by the Network of Employers for Traffic Safety (NETS) in partnership with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) to help educate employees and prevent drug-impaired driving in the workplace.
- Drive Safely Work Week™ Campaign Archive - Access past DSWW toolkits and templates to enable you to conduct week-long campaigns on a variety of safe driving topics.
- Driven to Wellness Campaign - Driven to Wellness is a toolkit developed by the Network of Employers for Traffic Safety (NETS) in partnership with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) to help employers encourage their employees to adopt safe driving behaviors through wellness initiatives.
- Comprehensive Guide to Road Safety™ - For employers of large or small fleets of all vehicle types with new, developing or advanced road safety programs. Thanks to the Coca-Cola Company, NETS’ Board Member company, for making the Comprehensive Guide to Road Safety™ available in 21 languages.
- Guide to Defensive Driver Training™ - Complements the NETS Comprehensive Guide to Road Safety™. Defines the elements of an effective and sustainable Defensive Driver Training (DDT) program.
- Recommended Road Safety Practices™ - Compare your road safety program and policies to best practices drawn from NETS' benchmark program.
- Novice Driver’s Road Map™ - Featured in USA Today! Curriculum for parents to guide teens to be safe, focused drivers & meet most state's license requirements.