Safe Driving Is Serious Business
Drive Safely Work Week™ (DSWW) has been an annual campaign sponsored by the Network of Employers for Traffic Safety (NETS) for many years. In order to continue this successful campaign, we are updating the structure to focus more tightly on changing specific behaviors.
That is why DSWW is now being offered on a more frequent basis, with modules focused on specific driving behaviors and the latest road safety challenges facing employers.
Let’s Get Started
The Drive Safely Work Week™ campaign materials include meaningful activities that reinforce the program’s safe-driving messages yet won’t take significant time away from the work day. Note that materials are not dated, providing the flexibility you need to schedule Drive Safely Work Week activities for the time that works best with your organization’s work schedule.
- Impaired Driving PPT Presentation
- Impaired Driving Fact Sheet 1
- Impaired Driving Fact Sheet 2
- Impaired Driving Fact Sheet 3
- Impaired Driving Fact Sheet 4
- Poster: Never a Good Idea
- Poster: Plan a Sober Ride Home
- Poster: Preventable Choice
- Poster: International Preventable Choice
- Social Media Graphic: Consequences
- Social Media Graphic: Never a Good Idea
- Social Media Graphic: Plan a Sober Ride Home
How to get started:
Schedule your Drive Safely Work Week
1-2 weeks prior:
- Send letter announcement to employees
- Schedule impaired driving training workshop and/or webinar using PPT presentation
During your scheduled Drive Safely Work Week:
- Post social media announcements throughout the week
- Distribute employee fact sheet(s)
- Conduct impaired driving training workshop and/or webinar using PPT presentation
NETS grants express consent to use the DSWW toolkit as-is. You may modify the materials by adding your own logos and color scheme, providing you also include the NETS logo and DSWW branding. Organizations promoting the DSWW toolkit may not alter or delete any of the materials without the express written consent of NETS. In addition, organizations promoting DSWW must direct downloading of the DSWW toolkit exclusively to links provided by NETS.