NETS Road Safety Achievement Award
NETS is pleased to introduce the NETS Road Safety Achievement Award which will be awarded to NETS member companies and/or a NETS member company employee for advancing road safety. This award is intended for a team/company or individual achievements. The award may be specific to an individual company’s program/project. It may apply to a NETS member company working alone or with other companies to advance road safety in a community, country or world area. The nomination must be specific to advancing fleet/road safety. The nomination may be global, regional or country specific. The nomination may cite achievements related to occupational and professional drivers, all employees, their families, or outreach in the communities where the employees live and work. (Note: Occupational drivers do not have Commercial Driver’s Licenses (sales representatives, for example) and professional drivers have CDLs.) The nomination also may address a company project to improve road safety in a country or world area.
NETS ROAD SAFETY ACHIEVEMENT AWARD ELIGIBILITY
- Nominations are limited to NETS member companies and their employees. NETS Sponsor companies are not eligible but are encouraged to nominate NETS member companies with whom they partner. NETS’ Board members are not eligible, but their company or an individual of their company may be nominated.
- This may be a team-based/company award or an individual achievement award. NETS reserves the right to award a team-based award or an individual award, or both, depending on the nominations received.
- The winner(s) will be selected by NETS’ Board of Directors and will be announced at NETS’ Strength IN Numbers® Fleet Safety Benchmark Conference in October.
- Winner(s) do not need to be present to receive the award.
- The winner(s) will be informed prior to the conference.
- If the winning companies agrees, NETS will issue a press release.
- Nominations must be submitted using the award submission form below by September 1, 2023.
- Contact Susan Hipp, NETS Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org in the event of any questions.
NETS ROAD SAFETY ACHIEVEMENT AWARD CATEGORIES
- Awards may be given in the following categories:
- Overall Road Safety Achievement: fleet of any size
- Small Fleet Road Safety Achievement: fleets with fewer than 100 vehicles
- International Fleet Road Safety Achievement: fleet outside of the United States