NETS membership is open to all employers who have vehicle fleets. If you are a vendor company, or are a government/non-profit organization, please contact Susan Gillies at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703.755.5350 for membership information.
Is your workplace driver safety program doing everything it can to reduce risk for your employees and colleagues?
Do you want to enhance your well-established road safety program?
Do you want support for your growing road safety program?
Do you need guidance as you develop a road safety program?
The Value of Being a NETS Member
- Exclusive access to a comprehensive network of world-class road safety experts designed to exchange best practices and improvement solutions via the members-only NETS Road Safety Leaders Forum.
- Compare your company’s program with others and learn the elements of world-class programs with NETS Annual STRENGTH IN NUMBERS® Fleet Safety Benchmark Program.
- Build or expand your program with downloadable members-only resources to help gain senior management support.
- Access to invitation-only STRENGTH IN NUMBERS® Benchmark Conference.
- Access to NETS Membership Directory.
- Unlimited number of employee accounts.
Less than one-third the cost of just one property-damage-only crash!
NETS members represent multiple industries:
NETS members invest in road safety to protect their colleagues, families, friends and community as part of their Corporate Social Responsibility agenda.