2018 STRENGTH IN NUMBERS® Annual Conference Date and Location Announced!
October 10 & 11, 2018 Omni Frisco Hotel (part of the Star Event Center, world headquarters of the Dallas Cowboys) Frisco, Texas
EARLY-BIRD REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Conference Registration: $549 now through June 30th $579 July 1st - September 3rd $599 September 4th - conference
Join your peers at the only conference focused exclusively on employer road safety.
Share road safety case studies, new research and emerging issues with your employer road safety peers at the NETS 2018 Annual STRENGTH IN NUMBERS® Benchmark Conference.
Preliminary topics planned for 2018 include:
- The role of executive leadership in establishing AND sustaining a proactive road safety culture.
- Best practice cases studies surrounding the topics of telematics, road safety training and green fleet strategies delivered by current NETS members and sponsors.
- Benefits, risks and associated legal perspectives related to emerging technology and autonomous vehicles.
- Best practice social responsibility and community outreach projects and strategies.
- Deep dive review and statistical analysis of 2018 NETS Benchmark report including the latest findings and correlation of road safety leading and lagging indicators.
Attendees will also have the opportunity to engage directly with NETS sponsors who will be on-site for the duration of the event.
Due to the proximity of this year’s conference hotel to the Dallas Cowboys World Headquarters practice facility, a complimentary walking tour of the venue will also be offered to conference participants on Tuesday, October 9th (additional details forthcoming).
Conference participants include NETS member companies from diverse industries, representing a collective global fleet of more than half-a-million vehicles, ~80% passenger vehicles, that travel nearly 11 billion miles annually.