2018 Benchmark Conference Agenda
Frisco, Texas: October 10th and 11th, 2018
Tim Magwood bio
Master Storyteller and Partner,
The Mark of a Leader
Topic: Creating and Leading a Culture of Safety
Jon Bowers bio
UPS Integrad® Site Manager,
Topic: Using Perfection to Create a World-class Road Safety Program
Kelly A. Nantel bio
Vice President, Communications & Advocacy,
National Safety Council
Topic: Road Safety Partnerships: The Power of Collaboration
Christopher A. Hart bio
Hart Solutions LLP
Topic: Benefits and Challenges of Motor Vehicle Driver Assist Systems
The 2018 NETS Strength IN Numbers® Benchmark Conference agenda is shaping up to be one of our most complete and wide-ranging set of proceedings on record. In addition to the compelling keynote presentations listed above, the conference will also include:
- Over two dozen road safety professionals, consultants and sponsor partners will share road safety insights, case studies and critical success factors surrounding some of the most challenging and complex road safety issues taking place today.
- Numerous NETS Road Safety Sponsors will also be on-hand for the duration of the conference allowing attendees to interact and discuss real-world solutions with some of the industry’s leading road safety experts.
Whether you are a full-time road safety professional, manage a fleet of vehicles, or serve in a support role with your organization’s road safety program, the NETS 2018 Annual Conference is certain to have something for everyone!
Additional Presentations Include:
- Driving performance improvements through “motivational” Road Safety scorecards
- Evolution and outcomes from the NETS Strength IN Numbers Benchmark survey
- Distracted driving policy panel session, including the latest available technological solutions
- Green Fleet program development and sustainability – best practices across the U.S. and abroad
- Global NCAP: Implementation efforts within a multi-national organization
- Road safety challenges across the supply chain
- Motor Vehicle Record Checks….What does best in class really look like?
- Employer/Sponsor co-presentations and lessons learned surrounding in-vehicle technology and telematics
- Behind-the-wheel training case study
- NGO Road Safety perspectives and employer partnership success story and road map
- Executive leadership perspectives: The role of leadership in road safety business integration and sustainability
As a final reminder, due to the proximity of this year’s conference to the Dallas Cowboys World Headquarters practice facility, a complimentary walking tour of the venue will be offered to conference participants on Tuesday, October 9th. (Tour times and additional details included within the registration website.)