Registration Is Open for NETS 2021 VIRTUAL Annual Strength IN Numbers® Fleet Safety Benchmark Conference!
NETS conference will be accessible to everyone in a VIRTUAL environment this year!
October 19-21, 2021
NETS Members, Non-Members, and Sponsors: $349 USD
Government / Non-profit: $199 USD
**Organizations with 4 registered participants will receive complimentary registration for all additional attendees. Encourage your colleagues to attend! Please contact Susan Gillies at firstname.lastname@example.org for details. **
- Share road safety case studies, new research, and emerging issues;
- Review NETS annual STRENGTH IN NUMBERS® Fleet Safety Benchmark Report;
- Gain exclusive access to industry-leading Road Safety Sponsors; and,
- Network with other conference participants which include NETS member companies from diverse industry sectors.
- FLEET SAFETY LEADERS
- RISK MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATES
- FLEET PROCUREMENT PROFESSIONALS
- C-SUITE BUSINESS LEADERS & DECISION MAKERS
- GOVERNMENT AND STATE HIGHWAY SAFETY PERSONNEL
- ROAD SAFETY CONSULTANTS & ACADEMIA AND NON-PROFIT EXPERTS
Honorable Thomas B. Chapman, Member, National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB)
A Safe Systems Approach – Road Safety Updates and Perspectives from the NTSB
Member Chapman will discuss NTSB’s most wanted highway safety improvement items and fleet safety in the context of a safe system approach.
Dr. Steven Cliff, Acting Administrator, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)
The Latest Initiatives and Road Safety Projects from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
Learn more about NHTSA’s work in the traffic safety realm and how it can help your fleet.
Darrin Grondel, Vice President, Traffic Safety and Government Relations for the Foundation for Advancing Alcohol Responsibility
Impaired Driving Policies in the Workplace: Addressing the Prevention of the Use of Cannabis, Alcohol, and Other Substances
Discover what measures to incorporate into workplace drug and alcohol policies to ensure a safe work environment for all employees.
David Harkey, President, Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)/ Highway Loss Data Institute (HLDI)
The Latest Trends in Vehicle Technology and Testing: How Will It Affect Your Fleet?
Review the latetst IIHS technology research and the latest trends that could affect your fleet purchasing decisions.
Mike Ryan, President & CEO, USIC
Road Safety Leadership Perspectives: Benefits, Challenges, and How To Make Road Safety a Priority
Hear how strong C-Suite leadership has shaped road safety at USIC, a leading underground utility locator company with a valued safety mission.